- Multiple choice exercise 1
- Multiple choice exercise 2
- Gap-fill exercise 1
- Gap-fill exercise 2
- Gap-fill exercise 3
- Gap-fill exercise 4
- Poem If... by Rudyard Kipling. Here you can listen to and read one of the most famous poems of the history of English poetry, all of it based on first conditional sentences.
Wednesday, 21 March 2018
Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- Listen to six people from different countries talking about their dream job and choose the right answer (multiple choice).
- Katia talk about her experience working as an intern (click on the vocabulary and comprehension quizzes on the right and remember to hide the script until you´ve finished them).
- Katia talks about making the transition from college to the working world (same as above).
- Jeff talks about job considerations, such as salary, uniforms, etc (same as above).
- Listen to a taped library tour, giving you information about the services and facilities the library offers (Multiple choice test).
- Listen to a phone call to a language programme overseas to find out what they offer (Multiple choice test).
- Watch a video about Oxford University that includes the transcript, a list of related vocabulary and a comprehension task. Just follow the instructions on the page.
Wednesday, 7 March 2018
Monday, 5 March 2018
Wednesday, 28 February 2018
Monday, 26 February 2018
A list of vocabulary about the environment with the pronunciation and a translation into Spanish.
A multiple choice exercise on the vocabulary related to the environment.
A short reading comprehension exercise about pollution and its effects.
A short reading comprehension exercise about how to protect the environment.